Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tween Girl's Daybook Week #4, and pictures!!


Hey everyone, Kate here-I'll let Taylor do her daybook in a minute but first look at these pretty watermarked pictures....on Sonja's Picasa. :D I love meeee! :D Ok here you go Taylor.

Hi! I'd better like do this thing now...
Date: April 14, 2010~
Starting Time: 2:03 pm
Mood: Can't wait for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outside my window: the sunshine and trees and other usual stuff
I was just in: the library doing homework
I'm thinking: about how dumb Justin Bieber is...
I'm reading: Nothing, right now...it's not my big hobby.
I'm listening to: Kate make up a random song about herself....she's obssessed with herself now that she's being called the great Kate weather machine or whatever
I'm wearing: a pink tee shirt, jeans, & a pink and blue poncho. :D
I am also doing: listening to Kate. Finny did this last week...wow
Yesterday, I: Walked Pepper, went to school, explored the ancient posts of this blog!!!! it was hilarious...Kate actually wore pink in those days. Don't tell her I said anything, PLEAZ
I'm excited for: OH!!!! WE'RE GOING TO- Kate: SHHHSHSHSHSH!!!!!! Taylor: oh, sorry. I can't say right now. :D
I'm sad because: I have ugly hair!!!!!!!!!
I'm hungry for: popcorn...WHICH IS REALLY RANDOM
The song stuck in my head is: now I got Kate's ridiculous song stuck in my head. It's so weird I'm not going to write it down. :P
I want: THE-!! Oh, sorry. :D
I love: my pets & my sister Maura, even though she's really annoying sometimes
This week, my goal is: do I have to have a goal?? why?? ok it's to find a hairstyle that I don't look like a boy in!!!
Ending time: 2:19

heehee that was fun and now we have a wee bit of a secret!! :D
Comment!!
Love,
~*Taylor*~

No comments:

Post a Comment