Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook Week #3!

Hi everyone! Finny here, it's Tween Girls Daybook week #3! :)

Date: April 6, 2010
Starting Time: 7:12
Mood: Pretty happy! :)
Outside my window: Right now, rain and grayness.
I was just in: Elsie & Kathy's room...telling them to stop giggling and to do their homework! :D
I'm thinking: about how nice it will be when school's over.
I'm reading: Heidi, by Johanna Spyri. It's part of my school stuff.
I'm listening to: Kate giggle, laugh, and scream as she chats with her BFF, Quinlyn's Julie. They think they're going to rule the world.
I'm wearing: the Licorice play outfit. :D
I am also doing: well, I told you, listening to Kate.
Yesterday, I: Didn't do much...
I'm excited for: when it'll be sunny again...and not raining.
I'm sad because: Well, I think it's kind of unfair that Kate gets to go on vacation this weekend, and not me!! Sonja: Um, who said you couldn't? I'll take you...the weekend after. :P Finny: Oh!! ok!! I'm not sad then!
I'm hungry for: I just had supper, so I'm not hungry.
The song stuck in my head is: some classical song that Sonja plays all the time...
I want: Some Melody Valerie couture...but it's ALL sold out, and Sonja couldn't get it anyway. :P
I love: Sonja, Kate, my friends, God! :)
This week, my goal is: To get lots of schoolwork done...I think?
Ending time: 7:21

That was fun! :) Please comment and feel free to do this on your own blog. :D
Love, Finny

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finny!

    It's Kirsten from Doll Talk. :) I love your blog! I also love the background and header. We will have to do this on our blog sometimes! :)

    ~Kirsten Larson

    ReplyDelete