Monday, September 14, 2009

Lissie, Kate and Elsie....

...are now going to post on here as well as me. I thought they should be able to tell about their lives on here....I'll let them introduce themselves.

Felicity
Hi, I'm Felicity, I am eleven years old, in 6th grade. I like to knit, sew, read, play with my sisters, do school, and look at other people's Web Albums...See you later! ~Lissie

Kate
I'm Kate, I'm 11, I'm Lissie's twin, Sonja's second AG. Here's some stuff I like to do...
travel, dance, play outside, read adventure books, write in my journal, and I will be writing on here a lot! Ciao!~Kate

Elsie
My name is Elsie Eva; I am eight years old and I am a Life of Faith girl. I love my sisters, Sonja, my dolls, my pet Monkey, Skippy, writing in my journal, and having my picture taken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment