Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm kind of bored

Hi, Kate here. You might be able to tell what mood I'm in right now by the title :D. Sonja says if it doesn't rain we can all go outside later and collect colored leaves or something....I'd rather climb trees than just collect leaves. We have a perfect climbing tree in the front yard; I've wanted to try to get to the top for quite a while...

School has been going well. We've been reading books about WWII such as Brave Emily. And speaking of Emily, my "mini" Emily doll has decided she's going to run around like me and Felicity do and cause a mini's uprising to get more attention. (She hates to be called a 'mini' by anyone though...I really hope she doesn't read this.) She has also been extremely wild lately; now she rides my poor doggy Coconut like a bucking bronco and yells! Maybe she should try climbing some trees, or just running around outside.

And I think I might need glasses. Felicity says that I squint when I try to see what time it is from a ways away from the clock, which now I realize I do, and I can't see the tree outside the window's leaves very clearly anymore. Sonja says I'm just trying to be like her since she had to get glasses last winter, but I'm not!!!! Well, I hope I get some soon. I think I'll look good with them :O)
That's all for now! Expect more posts from ME especially in a while.
Ciao! ~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment