Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad, Bad AG!!

Kirsten is being "archived."

This is so dumb.

WHY?

She wasn't my favorite since two of my sisters have her, and the hair is not the easiest to do, but ?????

This happened last year! Who is next? Molly? and then...FELICITY?????? Wow, I just thought of that, it's very terrifying. I'm really scared about this. From reading Doll Diaries a few people think that they'll come back...I don't know about this...it's just really really silly that they need to retire (I mean archive) people!!! I can kind of understand why they would retire Kirsten--she hasn't been selling as well as some of the others, but Sam was selling well...I think? I mean, she had a best friend doll, a movie, and just as many outfits as the other popular Historicals, and Kirsten doesn't...but....

This just doesn't make sense.
~Sonja

(This was added later)
Wait a minute, I've been thinking.
Possibly there will be another extremely cute new girl like Rebecca. Hopefully.
And Felicity has already been "archived"...so I don't think I need to worry about that.
And so maybe they are going to do that again with Kirsten, Samantha and Nellie.
If they do I will be happy!!!!!!!!! That's all...

2 comments:

  1. I doubt they will archive Felicity soon, she is one of the better selling dolls. It is most likely they will archive dolls such as Kaya, Addy, etc. The ones that aren't as popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity was a buy it now it, get it free kind of thing. Once her movie came out, Elizabeth came and they decided to rerelease her. :D

    ReplyDelete