Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School starts on the 8th!!


Hello everyone and I am SO SORRY for not posting in so long. :S I went up to Sonja's relatives cabin and had a great time there. (See picture.) It's amazing but school's starting NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! aaaah!! I'm excited but sort of...not excited. At the same time. Anyway, our schedule is this:
8:30-8:45: Arrive at school sometime in there
9:00-9:55: Math
10:00-11:00: History & Current Events
11:05-12:00: Writing & Literature
12:00-12:30: Lunch
12:30-1:00: Recess/Gym
1:10-2:00: Science
2:00-2:30: Music (For me, it's violin along with Taylor, everyone else does piano.)
2:45-3:30: Advanced subject: Elocution, some Dance, Shakespeare--stage/film training, basically. **
3:45: back to dorms.
(**Everyone here has an advanced subject; mine's obviously acting, Kate's is writing, Finny's is Art, Taylor's is Math, and Mia's is Ice skating. Just so you know. :P)

I found something out about the school I didn't know the other day. "It's almost time to start school, and we don't have our uniforms yet," I said to Finny. She looked sort of surprised. "Well, of course! We don't have uniforms here." I've never been to a school without uniforms before!! I can't believe Lightcourt doesn't have them. Maybe Sonja needs to get sewing for us..hehehe.

It'll be my birthday in about 2 weeks!! Maybe I'll have a party...**writes note to self to get party things**
Anyway, I think this post has gone on long enough....
~Adair
PS- the poll on my last name closed, and it has been decided it's officially McLaurel!! :) thanks for voting!
PPS- yes we've heard the sad news about Felicity & Lizzie....but what's the use of talking about it? We can't change AG's mind and it just gets you depressed to talk about it. :/

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty pic! Do you have anymore? I want to see them!!

    ReplyDelete