Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Adair!!

Adair celebrates her 12th birthday today! At school she wore her birthday crown and she's having a sleepover tonight with all the girls. :)
Her presents were a necklace, a random little box, an iPod, and a little doll I made...it was originally going to be a baby, but I couldn't figure out how to make any other clothes besides the dress she's wearing because it was my own pattern. She's cute anyways, I'm really happy with how it turned out!! Just a short post--maybe some pictures from the sleepover later!
~Sonja~

2 comments:

  1. Birthday wishes from the Klazinga girls in Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday .. what an awesome doll .. and you made it all yourself .. Mama and I and sisters are so proud of you making it and all soooooo kewl ..

    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete