Friday, August 13, 2010

First post by ADAIR!!!

Hello everyone, it's Lightcourt's new girl, Adair!! I'm going to write some cool/funny/random things about me so you can sort of get to know my personality:
~I am going to act on the stage when I'm grown up. I know lots of people would rather be in movies...but that's not really my thing. Besides, my mom and dad were both on Broadway.
~ My favorite color is PURPLE!! Which is obvious from the picture right over there :-)
~ I am obsessed with Owl City!!! Don't say anything about Taylor Swift around me!
~ I am Russian, Irish, and Scottish, hence my name- "Adair" means "From the oak tree ford." "Quinn" means "counsel."
~I love to watch "The Waltons," which may seem kind of weird. Yeah, it is weird, but I like it :)
~People probably would call me a drama queen, but it's not like I throw hissy-fits all the time. I make a big deal about everything, that's all!!
~I love fashion and clothes!! Speaking of which it's a pretty lousy selection here. :P **Forces Sonja to buy her more clothes**
~I like baseball sort of...... yeah I like the MN Twins :) But I hate football!!! Grrrossss!!
~My birthday is September 15, 1998--coming up soon!!
~I have played classical violin since 1st grade.
~I will be in 7th grade this year!
~My favorite seasons are fall and spring, fall because of my birthday, and spring because the snow melts and everything comes alive again :)
~My favorite book is either "Anne of Green Gables" or "Emily of New Moon." But I also love "Ballet Shoes" and "Dancing Shoes" by Noel Streatfield.
I can't wait to post more, but that's all for now!
Love,
Adair Quinn _______
(I think I'm going to have a poll to decide what to do for her last name! :S)

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! The mystery girl is uncovered! It's nice to meet you, Adair. You're a little like my friend Samantha, because you both love clothes. :)

    I just want to say I love the new pictures you put up, especially the header!

    --Clever Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sonja, I was just wondering how you got the backgrounds of your posts to be white, because whenever I try to make mine white it foes to gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, also can you come up with any nicknames I can use for my Kirsten doll??

    ReplyDelete