Thursday, August 12, 2010

The final parts of the story are up!...aaand other stuff

Hey guys, Kate here. CLICK to see the final parts of the story!!! It was really fun, and now we have a new student/friend. But you'll just have to read the story for yourself, I won't tell the entire thing!!
Right now: it's like, a kabillion degrees outside. Sonja & her sisters went to the pool this afternoon (LUCKIES) and so we got an idea: to go swimming ourselves!!! The only thing was, where to go? In the end we decided on the sink, because we can't get our bodies wet, ya know, and the bathtub's too big for us to operate....:P I suppose my costume was pretty crazy....(underwear & **human** headband as a top) but Finny had to wear her SHIFT!! HER HISTORICAL SHIFT!! I suppose she's in that sort of a mood right now since she was just all dressed up in her Felicity outfit. **sigh** I'll never understand these historicals. Well, bye for now!
YOUR VERY HOT,
K@TE
PS: I've decided to be Pippi Longstocking for the remainder of the summer (Sonja: **rolllls eyes**) so this is the last post as "moiself." XD bye, sort of, not really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment