Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook Week #2!

HEY PEEPS this is Kate and it's my turn to do this Daybook thingy-ma-jig. :D

Date: March 30, 2010
Starting Time: 4:47
Mood: LIKE, HYPER!!!
Outside my window: uh, my room is in a closet? So I don't have a window. :P
I was just in: the library...which is like, right on the other side of the closet
I'm thinking: about my AGC entry. :D
I'm reading: well for school we all have to read all this English History...like stuff by Winston Churchill and other stuff. So I don't really like, have any time for anything else!!!!
I'm listening to: Finny and Taylor talking about their dogs, and their other random blah-blah. They just do that sometimes...I don't get it.
I'm wearing: my fave outfit EVER!! The Purple Jumper & boots set! :D
I am also doing: Wondering why they need to talk about our limited amount of outfits and how badly Sonja needs to get more
Yesterday, I: WENT TO SCHOOL. ET. SLEPT.
I'm excited for: EVERYTHING!! especially the next time I can chat with my BFFL, Julie. :)
I'm sad because: I'M TOTALLY NOT SAD...well I am sad that Finny's probably going to have to go somewhere sometime this year to get her legs tightened...BUT THAT'S IN A LONG TIME!! OK??
I'm hungry for: anything and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO EAT RIGHT NOW
The song stuck in my head is: hmm...nothing right NOW...but I usually do...
I want: ANY KIND OF FOOD
I love: God, my sister, my friends, my doggie, my BFF!!!!
This week, my goal is: WHY should I have a goal??! I'm just glad to be ALIVE, here!!!!!! Finny interrupts: What are you talking about?? You just said the other day that you were GOING TO GET YOUR BED CLEANED OUT, that can be your goal. Kate: SSSHH.
Ending time: 4:56

No comments:

Post a Comment