Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook thingy...

Iona (her blog is right HERE) started to do this on her blog and I thought I would too...but here, since my other one is kind of not meant for that sort of thing. (Don't ask...)
I think you're supposed to do it every week, so this is our week 1. Maybe I'll do it this week and then let one of the girls do it on the other weeks.

Date: March 23rd, 2010
Starting Time: 4:27 pm
Mood: Pretty happy!
Outside my window: the deck. and trees. and the sky.
I was just in: my room
I'm thinking: about Nationals...eek.
I'm reading: Little Dorrit, by Charles Dickens
I'm listening to: my dad play the accordion and the radio
I'm wearing: a pink tee shirt and a skort (because I was just dancing)
I am also doing: chatting with my friend and trying to get this done as soon as possible since otherwise I will probably be in trouble!!!
Yesterday, I: well, let's see. Um, I cleaned my room, played my violin, did my math, and went to dance class, and listened to Odyssey.
I'm excited for: Nationals? Even though it's a ways away...(4th of July week)
I'm sad because: I'm not sad.
I'm hungry for: hmm, nothing right now.
The song stuck in my head is: not really anything at the moment...
I want: Erm, a monchichi. For my birthday. (Oh this is soooo embarrassing!!!)
I love: Monchichis!!!! And all little monkey things!!!!
This week, my goal is: Uh...to practice and stretch so I'll be prepared for dance!!
Ending time: 4:32

Ok...that was interesting. and fun.
~Sonja
(psst...don't tell anyone about that...you know what.)

No comments:

Post a Comment