Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girl of the year 2010--LANIE!!

Yay! Most of you are probably already in the loop about this, but AG has been giving out hints! We know that Lanie likes gardening, outdoors, etc., and from this picture, she has a pet bunny! From the book covers she looks somewhat like Nicki and JLY #33. Doll Diaries (dolldiaries.com) has a lot of info on this, so keep checking their site!

My dolls have a few Christmas albums up, see them here. Comment, comment, comment!
Merry Christmas!
~Sonja~

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to see her!!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait until they officially announce what Lannie looks like. :) It's Mia from the message board, I added your blog to my favorites. Please stop by my blog too and follow me or add m e to your favorites.


    Merry Christmas
    Mia
    www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete